Friday, September 26, 2014

The Maze Runner

I went and saw this movie this weekend and it was fabulous. Although I have not read the book, so I am not quite sure if it followed the book, but I thought that the movie was fantastic. Throughout the whole thing you were on the edge of your seat hoping for the good guys to win. There were a lot of great characters in this movie including Thomas, Newt, Alby, and Minho. 

Now I know that one of your questions is why would I want to watch this movie. And my answer is why would you not want to. It has everything you could ever want. Betrayal, suspense, action, and a hint of romance. What more can you ask for in a movie?

I'm sure your other question is why can't I just wait for the movie to come out. Well you will be waiting for a very, very long time. It would be so much easier to just go to the movies and see this wonderful movie. 

If you are not convinced to go watch this movie then I do not know what will convince you. So go watch the Maze Runner!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment